How to book
By phone: call us on (02) 9332 3344 and leave a voicemail message
By email: email us at
- Please leave your name, time/date, # guests and a mobile number. We check our voicemails/emails daily after 4.30pm.
- Please note that your booking is not confirmed until you hear from us.
We accept bookings 7 nights. Special sitting times apply on Friday & Saturday (6pm-8.30pm).
The aims of our booking policy are to ensure fairness in the allocation of seats, to provide fast service and to meet council restrictions:
- Due to limited space, on Friday & Saturday, we accept bookings for 5.30pm-8.30pm.
- Tables are generally reserved for 10 minutes, after which we may release the table without notice.
- We have two communal tables that can accommodate groups up to 8 people each. To help us better serve everyone, groups of 6 or more must order from the banquet menu on Friday and Saturday, which is charged per person booked.
- Our sitting times for bookings are 5.30pm-8.00pm (the 5.30pm booking is required to vacate the table by 8.30pm).
- A reduction in the number of guests at less than 6 hours notice may be charged a fee of $10 per person cancelled. Please let us know in advance to avoid any charges.
- There is a minimum charge of $15 per person.
- We encourage responsible drinking & reserve the right to limit the amount of BYO alcohol consumed by refusing service. Only wine and beer will be permitted.
- Xage is a non-smoking restaurant.
Reservations / Takeaway
Tel: (02) 9332 3344
Tip - having a lunch function?
We're not open for lunch however you can book us for your lunch functions - minimum spend applies (please contact us more details).
Our restaurant full?
Visit Madame Nhu Surry Hills, just 10min walk from Xage